-->

Default Homegrown Awarded Injunction Against Cybererotica

xxxcam.com
    Details coming at www.lukeisback.com

Interesting. Brad will be happy.

ServerProvider.com

Best adult webhosting around. Highly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by tbabe
    Interesting. Brad will be happy.

very happy indeed

Fascinating.
    Yet surprising, but totally fascinating.

Why would Brad be happy? I do not think this affects his bottom line at all!
    Last edited by AssHat; 08-10-2004 at 04:44 PM.
    Whatever. Fuck you and your bleeding eyes reading this crap. Shut up, stop whinning, spank one out and watch CNN. I am sorry don't cry....

Just shut the fuck up and put your dick in a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

i dont think cyberotica exists anymore

stop the presses
    Raise more hell. -Molly Ivins

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    My business motto is 'make money for Other people.'
    ^^^^^ Darwin called. He needs you to die immediately.^^^^^

From luke:
    Homegrown Awarded Injunction Against Cybererotica

Judge Richard C. Neal rules in Ref. # 12220031509:

In this arbitration claimant New Destiny Internet Group [Homegrown] presents claims for copyright infringement and related relief against respondents Voice Media Incorporated, its trustee Ron Levi, Trade News NV, and Internet Business Services, LLC. New Destiny originally asserted its claims in an action in federal district court, but that court held that New Destiny was bound to arbitrate its claims.

Claimants move for a preliminary injunction, and for leave to amend their demand in arbitration to add alter ego claims against respondent Ron Levi. They originally sought relief in their federal action, but the federal court ruled that they should pursue injunctive relief in the arbitration, and struck the motion to add alter ego claims against Mr. Levi.

The arbitrator has carefully considered the briefs and materials filed, and the oral arguments. The following is the abitrator's statement of reasons and ruling.

INJUNCTION. New Destiny owns an adult entertainment internet website and a copyright web page called the "Homegrown Video Web Site Tour," used to market the web site. In January 2000 New Destiny entered a written agreement engaging VMI to market and provide credit card servicing for the website, and granting VMI a non-exclusive license to use the tour. The Agreement specified that "neither party may, without consent of the other party, assign any of its rights or dlegate any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement." New Destiny offers evidence that: VMI violated the non-assignment clause by purporting to assign the website tour to Trade News; Trade News has been displaying the website by copying it on its own computers and making it available over the Internet without New Destiny's authorization; the web tourstill resides on the Trade News server; Internet Business is handling all of the financial administration of Trade News's use of the website tour.

Under the federal standard, an injunction is available if serious questions are raised as to liability, adn the balance of hardships tips in favor of the party seeking the injunction. Trade News argues forcefully that its discontinuance of use eliminates the need for any injunctive relief, but New Destiny's recent evidence of continued use undermines confidence that Trade News has completely ceased the alleged infringement. Further, little hardship to Trade News can flow from an injunction against conduct it claims already has ceased. And, the arbitrator finds, while acknowleding that final decision must await a full hearing on the merits, that serious questions have been raised concerning liability.

TO respondents Voice Media Incorporated, Trade News N.V., Internet Business Services, LLC, and Ron Levi:

You and each of you, and your officers, directors, trustees, agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and those persons in active participation with you or them, are restrained and enjoined pending arbitration or resolution of this proceeding from: the "Homegrown Video Web Site Tour..."

"You and each of you, and your officers, directors, trustees, agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and those persons in active participation with you or them, are restrained and enjoined pending arbitration or resolution of this proceeding from: the "Homegrown Video Web Site Tour..."
    - Does that mean affiliates? I dont understand.
    Whatever. Fuck you and your bleeding eyes reading this crap. Shut up, stop whinning, spank one out and watch CNN. I am sorry don't cry....

homegrown seems to have pretty good attorneys, of course with inner knowledge of CE etc..i guess they had some pretty good info going in.

I really dont even know what this is all about.. can someone give me the ADD version?

Quote Originally Posted by makefuckingmoney
    homegrown seems to have pretty good attorneys, of course with inner knowledge of CE etc..i guess they had some pretty good info going in.

I really dont even know what this is all about.. can someone give me the ADD version?

Some ones pissed! I think that simplifies it pretty much.

Is this info second hand or did you finally break a story on your own? Because THAT would be newsworthy

ICQ 127-296-286
    AIM sherierocks
    ADULTS NUMBER ONE VOD!! Custom theatre's made just for YOU!