-->
    Banned

Default Anyone making money at Clips4sale?

PaidPerView.com
    Is anyone making any money lately at clips4sale?

I noticed my revenue down almost 100% from when I started a couple years ago. I often update but no sales.. I thought maybe something might be wrong with the reporting of sales or traffic or something. I've noticed some not so nice things posted on other forums about them.

Here is something I found...

http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=14806

This would really suck if it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by contentseller View Post
    Is anyone making any money lately at clips4sale?

I noticed my revenue down almost 100% from when I started a couple years ago. I often update but no sales.. I thought maybe something might be wrong with the reporting of sales or traffic or something. I've noticed some not so nice things posted on other forums about them.

Here is something I found...

http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=14806

This would really suck if it was true.
    You DO realize, that despite the fact that you're asking about the revenue from a specific website.. you're still a moron..

NOTHING you have EVER said, on this or any other board, makes much sense.. or will make anyone (aside from you, if someone's stupid enough) much money..

But feel free to keep spewing the same bullshit you always do, but could you PLEASE just skip the sales pitch?

And please, skip the fucking lecture.. if you're Canadian and still haven't "been to Toronto", (or to Australia..).. then just fucking.. STOP..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by werpity View Post
    You DO realize, that despite the fact that you're asking about the revenue from a specific website.. you're still a moron..

NOTHING you have EVER said, on this or any other board, makes much sense.. or will make anyone (aside from you, if someone's stupid enough) much money..

But feel free to keep spewing the same bullshit you always do, but could you PLEASE just skip the sales pitch?

And please, skip the fucking lecture.. if you're Canadian and still haven't "been to Toronto", (or to Australia..).. then just fucking.. STOP..
    You calling me a moron is your opinion, opinions are like assholes, however since YOU have two assholes, you seem to want to open up your alternate one a lot lately. (keep your mouth shut)....
    Last edited by contentseller; 12-25-2010 at 01:37 AM.

clips 4 sale no pay

well its depends some of my content there is still selling.......
    * Staff leasing * Nastykitten4u * My Hot fuckers * Badingdong * Fuck4daddys *
    Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

Banned

I hear that clips4sale is trying to say Coach Ryan uploaded clips of his wife's feet to their site.. Is this true??